nachdem unsere Website einige Jahre erfolgreich lief, haben wir 2009 einen Relaunch durchgeführt.
Flexible LED Video Bronchoscope
• integr. processor and LED-Light
• Resolution 750x580 pixel
• wireless option
integrated video camera with LED
light, for horses and large animals,
4-way deflecting, working
channel: 2,8mm, full screen
technology, fully immersible
- compatible to analog monitors
- ready for wireless modul
connections: video /USB out
Item No. Length: Ø
TW171-11 165 cm, 11 mm
Dr. Fritz LLC has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Dr. Fritz LLC respects the privacy of our customers and feels that your email address and personal information are confidential. For this reason Dr. Fritz LLC will not sell, rent or trade any of our customer information with any other companies. So, don't worry - your information is safe with us.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information.
Dr. Fritz LLC may use a customer's email address to contact them with issues regarding their order, or about news and/or specials. Users may opt out of receiving future mailings.
IX. Liability for defective delivery items
For defective delivery the supplier is liable to the following clauses to the exclusion of any other claims:
1. Defective parts are to be repaired or re-delivered according to the fair judgement of the supplier. If the supplier chooses to repair defective parts, these are to be sent to the supplier's offices Repair of defective parts will not be carried out at the location where they are being used. If the repair is not successful or the parts are not re-delivered the purchaser has the right to reduce the purchase price by a reasonable amount or, if the defective item is not a construction service, to withdraw from the contract at his discretion. The discovery of a defect is to be immediately communicated to the supplier. Replaced parts become the property of the supplier.
2. The purchaser's right to assert claims due to defects is prescribed to one year beginning with the legally defined beginning of the year as long as §§ 438 par.1 No.2 or 634a par.1 No.2 of the German Civil Code are not applicable and the defects are unintentional.
3. There is no liability for damages that result from the following: Unsuitable or improper use, incorrect assembly or operation by the purchaser or a third party, natural wear, staining, incorrect or negligent handling – especially excessive strain – unsuitable operating fluids or cleaning agents, replacement materials, chemical, electro-chemical or electric influences, provided the supplier bears no responsibility.
4. The purchaser is required according to fair judgement to grant the supplier a reasonable amount of time for the completion of all apparently necessary repairs and replacement deliveries.
5. The supplier is not liable for defects that involve the construction method determined by the purchaser or material delivered by the purchaser.
6. The liability for defects is not extended by repair or re-delivery. A new guarantee period in accordance with VIII. 2. Does not begin.
7. Other claims by the purchaser, in particular claims to damage compensation, which did not result from the delivery item are not valid.
8. There is no guarantee for changes made or operations performed by the purchaser or a third party in an improper manner or without previous authorization by the supplier. There is also no guarantee for natural wear and tear or improper use.
9. The supplier is not liable for consultation and suggestions not directly associated with a delivery and that are not defined as binding. This is also the case for operation or maintenance instructions that are not defined as binding.
10. The guarantee is not limited by the above clauses if conditions are involved in which the supplier or a legal representative or auxiliary person of the supplier can be imputed with wilful or intentional negligence, there is liability for the body, health or life of a person, or § 478 par.4 of the German Civil Code is violated.